Centrebet: Three Things to Know
- Owned by William Hill, a giant name
- Offers a large selection of different markets
- One of Australia’s best-loved gambling brands
Centrebet accepts almost every form of deposit. However, a deposit requirement fee of $30 AUD is necessary. Available payment methods include: Mastercard, Visa, Bank Transfers, Poli, BPay, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and Ukash.
As an added advantage, Centrebet Sportsbook accepts ten different currencies: US dollars, Australian Dollars, British Pounds, Canadian Dollars, Danish Krone, New Zealand Dollars, Norwegian Krone, Swedish Krona, Euros and New Polish Zloty.
Withdrawals with Centrebet are usually processed through the same method used for deposits. A majority of withdrawals are completed within 24 hours, but this may vary if your bank is slow to process transactions.
You are allowed to withdraw all or part of your account balance at any given time, but there are a couple of guidelines to know:
- Payments may take between 1 to 5 days to process, depending on the method used. (Bank transfers and Skrill are usually processed pretty fast).
- Betting taxes are not deducted and the only fees you may encounter will most likely be on your bank’s side.