Leo Vegas: Top Facts
- One of the best mobile casinos
- Great welcome bonus for pokie players
- Games from many software companies, including Microgaming
Leo Vegas Casino Review
There is no casino called Leo Vegas in Las Vegas although there is an enormous statue of Leo the Lion outside the MGM Grand. But don't worry, as tempting as it might be to leave all your responsibilities behind you and hop on the next plane to Vegas, finding Leo Vegas is a lot simpler, faster, and less expensive. In fact, you don't have to go anywhere you would not be ordinarily because Leo Vegas is a premier mobile and online casino.
Ordinarily we hesitate to recommend online casinos that are relatively new, simply because longevity is one of the most reliable indicators one can have of a casino's trustworthiness. However, Leo Vegas, which has been widely acclaimed, especially for its outstanding mobile casino, is an exception.
A Casino Created for Players on the Go
When Leo Vegas Australia first appeared in Sweden in 2012, for Swedish players only, it was specifically designed with mobile users in mind. Only later, after the casino became available in other European markets and more games were added, it became an online casino as well. Most existing casinos initially offered an online variation, or downloadable PC software, for computers. A mobile version, in its infancy, came later. However, as a casino that took mobile gaming seriously, from the very beginning of the technology release, they were able to get ahead in terms of software and games specifically developed for the mobile play market, the award-winning Leo Vegas quickly gained a reputation as one of the best mobile casinos in existence.
Leo Vegas cannot be accessed in every country. For example, no one in the U.S. can access its games. However, Leo Vegas has extended its offerings to Australians. While the choice of banking methods may not be as extensive as at some online casinos, there are more than enough options to satisfy for most players. For your added convenience, AUD can be used for both deposits and withdrawals.
If you like the convenience of being able to play online in the comfort of your home, that is one option. But if your busy schedule has you constantly on the go, you don't have to limit yourself to when you are at home. You probably make it a practise to have your smartphone or tablet with you everywhere you go anyway, so the next time you are traveling or waiting impatiently in a restaurant or doctor's office, why not put that spare time to good use. Log onto www.leovegas.com and take your pick of hundreds of exciting games. You will instantly feel like you are thousands of miles away in your own mini Vegas casino!
- Australian players are welcome!
- Uses trusted, up-to-date software from multiple well known providers
- Award-winning mobile casino offering a huge selection of games that can be played on almost any currently used mobile device
- Impressive selection of pokies from different top manufacturers
- Generous Welcome Bonus (for pokies) plus 200 free spins
- Free play option on most games including progressive jackpot pokies
- Live dealer games in mobile casino as well as online
- Fast withdrawals
- 24/7 Customer Support (via phone and email)
- Four-part Welcome Bonus rather complicated
- Not all pokies count 100% towards clearing the bonus
- Website loyalty program information unclear
- Limited banking options compared to some online casinos
- Website lacks updated info on average game payouts
- Currently no live chat support for mobile players